Thursday, July 12, 2012

Because of guilt, joy and self-defense

Guilt- Its been a while since I've posted. Was guilty not posting anything. So, here I go. :D

Joy- Just got some new thing I've been wanting to buy! :D Happiness in full glory! :D Didn't need to go all the way to MOA to buy this. :D
It's a padded stick :) Para di ka masyadong masaktan. :P My trainer said, it's better you feel the pain, so you know how much the impact it will give your opponent. :)

Self-Defense: I've been attending Self-Defense classes for a few months now! :D So, awesome!!!! :D:D It's actually the Philippine Sport, Arnis!!! :) Through arnis, you can learn so much in self-defense. We learned some self-defense moves if ever we were in a hold-up situation or any bad situation. Learned to use knives (attack and defense). But for now, we are in our Arnis formal training. Been preparing for the belting... >.<
Shooooocks! It's been years since I came close to some belting ceremony and that was in taekwondo... (did not like my experience there though...:( ) The sport is awesome don't get me wrong, I guess with my age (was 10 and wasn't really into it. The same old..."I was forced by my parents routine") then and the people I was in made it really an unpleasant experience. So its pretty much nerve wracking. haha But really fun. :)

You guys should try it! :D And the cool thing is, its our very own sport!!!!! :D So, goooo!!! It's really coooool! You'd feel like a JEDI! :D I proooomise! :D haha




No comments:

Post a Comment