Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sketches part2






Here are the second batch :)

I would also like to say that, these drive to push myself to draw more was also the help of the oppurtunity to go to the CG Overdrive in Singapore. And to think I didn't want to go at first. :)

I've learned a lot from the experience and the seminar. It was an eye opener.

So ya, thank you for the oppurtunity! :) Thank you, God. :) Maybe, it was your will for me to go there. You really surprise me with all your plans for me. Thank you! :) Keep surprising me. I will need your full support and help for me to succeed in being an animator, or concept artist, or to be a storyboard artist! Go, go, go!!! :D:D

3 comments:

  1. okay, guys batch 1 is not yet up because apparently...i pressed the scheduled button and the time and date so... just wait for it. :)) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep yep yep! nagbigay nga din sa amin ng hope ni Wendy ang Singapore hahah :)) kahit papaano :P

    Practice make perfect :)
    I know you will succeed! :D
    Go Issel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eunice! :)

    Ya nga diba? :))

    Ikaw rin! Gumagaling ka na rin! ;) hahaha Kaya natin toh noh? :))

    go Eunice! :D

    ReplyDelete