Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gesture Time :)

I know I am not good at gestures but i really do want to learn and get better. So I need to keep practicing and drawing :) I don't know but i just love gestures. It's so flow-y and its like a dance :) hehe And how much emotions they capture that it tells a story. *Sigh* I really do want to learn to draw gestures just like Alex Woo, Glenn Vilppu, Walt Stanchfield, Dave Pimentel and many more Artists i admire. :) hehe Baby Steps, baby steps. 


Day1
Practice, practice, practice. It is really frustrating not to get them. That... feeling, you want to draw them but you cannot translate it to paper. :( But, need to persevere. :) 
Day2
Day3 part1
Day3 part2


Day4
Just a heads up, this is not continued days. Just placed the time i tried practicing gesture drawing. So below is the 5th time i tried it. hehe Just wanted to call it 'days'. 
Day5 of practicing gesture drawing

Hopefully, I do get better at this. :) Sometimes I feel the pressure of the need to get better and that I am left behind. But I always keep this in mind, "
a squirrel cannot carry a mountain on its back and the mountain can never crack a nut." :) A very inspiring teacher told me that. :) So, I just need to keep working hard and persevere. :) 

I shall update more of my gesture practicing and some works :D See you!


No comments:

Post a Comment