Monday, July 29, 2013

What I've been up to pt.1



Hello! :) 

It's been awhile since I've uploaded anything and for that I do apologize! :( I've been busy with a few things that's why I couldn't upload any illustration or artwork.

***Though I made a small little thumbnail practicing colors. I shall upload in a while or one day. :P 
However few of those things I've been doing lately are the things I am now sharing! :)

Been practicing perspective, layout, composition and here are some of the results. 

The first ones are from the thumbnails > to roughs > to the final one. I've been fascinated by Victorian Houses and I wanted to try making one! :P hehe

Then I tried to make another exercise other than a victorian houses and I researched some Moroccan or anything SouthEastern Asian Country's Palaces! I fell in love with its intricate interior details and its structure! They are just so beautiful. I'll try to make some more of those! :)

Then there is the japanese temples and the city night life where you see the shining bright lights of the shops! I just wanted to try those kinds of composition and hopefully make an illustration out of these thumbnails! >.< So excited! 

I do still struggle few things in perspective, the outline-ing the roughs for the final look and once putting color to the composition. >.< That I need to practice to get better! But, my mentor did say I've been improving. :) And that's good enough for me. This takes time and patience. I just need to keep working hard and persevere. 

Baby Steps! Baby Steps! Baby Steps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment