Monday, December 20, 2010

Ballerina Much?


Hello once again! :)

I know its been a long time since I've updated things here but I've been really busy with my thesis but finally the first part is done :P hahaha i can relax for maybe some time but i'd be busy again soon continuing it. :P hahaha

Anyway, because I've been busy I couldn't even make a present for my beloved friends whose birthdays were last november so i promised myself to finish there present and one of them is finally done! :)

My friend who loves to dance is a ballet dancer and she is good at it too! ;) I hope she likes it! :D I am now in progress on doing something for my other friend! :D

have anything in mind? My next friend's course is HRIM (she's learning to be a chef) hehe. What kind of design do you think i should do? ;)

I am also planning an artwork x-mas present for my barkada. Especially now we don't see each other often. This is the only way I can give them presents. At least its from the heart and i made them. :)

See ya next time! :)

I shall post some of my works in my thesis next time :)

2 comments: